Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry that i sound so pissed off but this really piss me off... last night when i was getting gas and after getting gas ready to leave a toyota previa was infront of me... and i don't know why he backed up really quickly and hit my front bumper's chrome area... lucky none of my bumper's black paint was messed up only the chrome... my question is that is the chrome replacable? or do i have to change the whole bumper?

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
hylbruce said:
sorry that i sound so pissed off but this really piss me off... last night when i was getting gas and after getting gas ready to leave a toyota previa was infront of me... and i don't know why he backed up really quickly and hit my front bumper's chrome area... lucky none of my bumper's black paint was messed up only the chrome... my question is that is the chrome replacable? or do i have to change the whole bumper?
Yes you can replace the chrome piece, but it is basicly the whole bumper that is replaced as it goes behind the black corners.

·
Premium Member
3,296 Posts
Sorry that it happened, but happy you weren't standing in front of the truck.

Clint

·
Registered
248 Posts
Sorry to hear that man. You are holding the DA resp for the repairs right?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hell yea... ready to make some money off of him too... that guy trying to run off on me but then my super fast titan caught up to him in a sec. hahahah

·
Registered
248 Posts
hylbruce said:
hell yea... ready to make some money off of him too... that guy trying to run off on me but then my super fast titan caught up to him in a sec. hahahah
Way to go!

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
What a d1ck. The nerve to try and race off like that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts