Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that as it comes, the Nav system screen is unable to play DVDs, however, I know that on many vehicles equipped with a DVD navigation system, crafty aftermarket people have found a way to route the DVD video straight to the Nav screen. Anyone know if this can be done with the titan yet? From what I've seen it looks like a fairly simple procedure for those who are electronically inclined

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
ND,

I don't think anyone has looked into doing it yet that is here so to not provide an answer is better than a bad answer.

I think you will find that someone, somewhere will figure it out and have a kit on Ebay soon....LOL

CHris

·
Registered
50 Posts
DVD / TV on the NAV Screen

Here's a reply I just received today (2/16/04) from one of the aftermarket vendors that specializes in making your NAV System "more productive"...

"We are currently testing on the Nissan Titan/Armada. The pricing will be the same as the other Nissan's system. Please check back in 1 week.

Thanks,
Sam / AVElectronic, Inc."

http://www.avelectronic.com

There are several others out there, (search the Internet for NAV TV) but this was the one company who actually took the time to reply to my e-mails. Looks like about $500 for the TV Tuner (required for any inputs into NAV System) and about another $500 for their recommended DVD Player. Supposed to be DIY...

My TITAN won't be delivered until mid April, so this is probably going to be on my Christmas list...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts