Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a consolidated list of dyno pulls? If there isn't, is anyone interested in starting one?

I did my first pull with my Titan last week.

Baseline (stock)
282 rwhp
340 rwtq

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
There should be a database of time slips & dyno sheets! "HINT-HINT" TT ANDMIN. :)

Congrats!! Those are some good # for an '04! Can you post a pic of the dyno sheet? Do you have any performance mods?

·
Registered
104 Posts

This is a before and after my first two mods; Banks ME & CAI, with SAE correction applied. In my sig is the uncorrected (actual results based on the current weather conditions.

This was done on a drum dynojet, not a hub dyno.

The green lines are stock values which are close to your own.

Love to see a listing of these too!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have unhooked, and packed away my scanner, but I will upload a phone pic of the dyno sheet tonight.

My dyno guy also runs a wide band O2 sensor in the tailpipe.and I notice my power falling off as my o2 goes from 14.7 to around 12.0. Is this typical?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DynoJet drum

Sent from my Fascinate using Autoguide

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
My #'s from the last Dyno Day @ Relentless RPM were 279HP/377TQ.
(that was with my T in 91oct Map) I forgot to switch it to 93 Track Map...:bangit:

Ill see if i can find the printout...

279HP/377TQ (91 Map) -No Cats, 2.25"-3" Y-Pipe

293HP/355TQ (93 Map) -No Cats, 3" Y-Pipe

This was before i had my exhaust re-done & installed the Berk Tech B-Pipes. Even though the 1 run was done in my 91map, you can see the difference in the where the power comes in due to the Y-Pipe swap.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
gweasal,(everyone really)

What mods gave you those numbers? Did you get a baseline before any mods?

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
No i never got around to getting a base line, wish i would have though...

Both of these runs were done with the mods that are in my sig, minus the Berk Tech B-Pipes & Hi-Flow Cats. Also, in the 1st one i posted i had a 2.25" -3" Y-Pipe & in the 2nd. one i had a 3" Y-Pipe.

·
Banned
1,624 Posts
I have unhooked, and packed away my scanner, but I will upload a phone pic of the dyno sheet tonight.

My dyno guy also runs a wide band O2 sensor in the tailpipe.and I notice my power falling off as my o2 goes from 14.7 to around 12.0. Is this typical?
Every car maker does this to their mass production vehicles. They tune it to run rich in the higher rpms, to cool combustion off and lose power so you don't feel like revving out that high. It's for longevity and safety. On my car it starts richening from 13'ish afr down to 12.5 around 7600 rpms, then by 8000 it's 12.2 and at the rev limiter of 8200 it's 11.9

It's done on purpose.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
dyno numbers are in my sig

1 - 13 of 13 Posts