Nissan Titan Forum banner

for those who are currently running a Bullet muffler, how do you rate it

1 - 20 of 1590 Posts

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone besides Rybo currently have these on their T? these are loud as hell and very deep too. i'm debating on spintech or these bullets. i'm leanin more towards these bullets because they are priced between $40-$50 and i want to run a dual set-up. i'm not sure if they out perform spintech but i don't really care about that stuff. as long as it performs better than my FM40 and be louder & deeper i'm happy. i'm lifted on 37's and never really drive faster than 70mph anyway. i like to cruise it & bruise it! so if anyone has any feed back on these bullets i'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
I wish somebody would try the Dynomax Ultra Flow-X for me. I may have to be the guine pig on this one, haven't seen anybody with this muffler yet.

Reactions: kingpintitan

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It will be wayyyy to to loud with dual bullets I had them and took them off it made my head hurt everytime I drove my truck..and I promise you will get pulled over by chp for it..one is plenty loud
if it's that damn loud, i'm down with running one. i'll be hookin up with rybo on saturday so i'll be checkin out his bullet and get a real feel on how this bad boy sounds.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok i got to meet up with rybo & torker8403 this past weekend & i heard both of their muffler setups. rybo has the dynomax bullet & torker has the spintech pro street. i honestly have to say that both of these are "TWICE" as loud as my FM40 just as hooligan said. both of these are just about equal in loudness, but i think the bullet is alil more deeper sounding. so i'm gonna be puttin a bullet on the truck this weekend. again both of these mufflers scream big time!!! blew me the [email protected]#k away!

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
That's good to know. So the bullet is deeper, like the FM 40, and the spintech is more raspy? The lower price is nice. I'm in your same position, Eddie, but with a single. Any word on performance differences between the two?

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
ok i got to meet up with rybo & torker8403 this past weekend & i heard both of their muffler setups. rybo has the dynomax bullet & torker has the spintech pro street. i honestly have to say that both of these are "TWICE" as loud as my FM40 just as hooligan said. both of these are just about equal in loudness, but i think the bullet is alil more deeper sounding. so i'm gonna be puttin a bullet on the truck this weekend. again both of these mufflers scream big time!!! blew me the [email protected]#k away!
Thanks for the info man, you and I seem to have similar taste in exhast sounds...I may check out the dynomax as well now...

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the info man, you and I seem to have similar taste in exhast sounds...I may check out the dynomax as well now...
loud like a spintech but alil more deeper. i think deeper is better for my lifted look.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's good to know. So the bullet is deeper, like the FM 40, and the spintech is more raspy? The lower price is nice. I'm in your same position, Eddie, but with a single. Any word on performance differences between the two?
not sure on performance but the bullet is a straight flowing muffler. the spintech sound isn't raspy. just the volume, its like a higher tone. just not as deep as the bullet. but both are about equal in loudness.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
not sure on performance but the bullet is a straight flowing muffler. the spintech sound isn't raspy. just the volume, its like a higher tone. just not as deep as the bullet. but both are about equal in loudness.
You just might have sold me man. :D. I'm looking forward to hearing how it sounds on your setup. I'm all for savin' some cash and to me, deeper = better. (THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID).

What about DRONE?? Does the Bullet drone like the FM?

·
Registered
16,113 Posts
you said its twice as loud as your FM40, but you just have a single right? how do you think a single dynomax compares to dual 40s? its hard to judge just from the vids

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You just might have sold me man. :D. I'm looking forward to hearing how it sounds on your setup. I'm all for savin' some cash and to me, deeper = better. (THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID).

What about DRONE?? Does the Bullet drone like the FM?
drone wasn't there compared to my FM40.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you said its twice as loud as your FM40, but you just have a single right? how do you think a single dynomax compares to dual 40s? its hard to judge just from the vids
yea i got a single. i never heard a dual FM40. i know that would be loud. but what got me sold on this bullet is it's just as deep or deeper than my FM40 but way louder, more noticable and it's a straight through freee flowing muffler so you'll get way better performance out of it than you would with FM.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i think im goin to try a flowmaster y-pipe with the bullet turndown. hopefully friday.

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Eddie, have you heard any of the Flowmaster race mufflers? I've been dying to hear one, but nobody seems to have them...luckily down here in Florida, you can get away with pretty much anything. One of my buddies has an F250 PSD and just took the muffler off and put on a straight pipe. He's been running it for over a year with no problems.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
just heard of them as well. i think those are strictly for track.

·
Registered
318 Posts
is this the style muffler you'll are talking about,Race Pages - 2006 Nissan Titan Dynomax Muffler

just wondering because im thinking of doing a mostly custom exhaust and the way you'll are talking about this it seems like a nice touch

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Reactions: kingpintitan

·
Registered
318 Posts
my only thing is i want to run duals and didn't you'll say two of these was too loud

1 - 20 of 1590 Posts