Nissan Titan Forum banner

for those who are currently running a Bullet muffler, how do you rate it

401 - 420 of 1590 Posts

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #401 ·
finally got to drive the Harley truck today with the newly added Bullet, and slow cruising and idling it sound plain nasty, but on the highway its rather quiet. No complaints though, its giving the supercharger whine a run for its money now!!
exactly brutha, highway it is pretty damn quiet. glad you like... o and thats siick mang!

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
2.0"? My 4cyl Toyota uses 2", so I doubt your Titan is that small. On my Armada, I installed a 2.5" ID FM50, and it fit like a glove.

measurement #1

measurement #2

:dunno:

edit: btw mine's an '08

Reactions: 08BLIZZARD

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
I stand corrected then!

Maybe mine was different being as the stock Armada system is a single IN / single OUT muffler?
if i'm not mistake the TITANS 2006 and younger were single 2.5" after the Y-pipe into the muffler, whereas 2007+ have dual 2" into the muff. what year was your armada?

btw where's adammcpherson1313 w/ video of his dual bullets??? :redblob"

·
Registered
182 Posts
btw where's adammcpherson1313 w/ video of his dual bullets??? :redblob"[/QUOTE]

Honestly I have been super busy this week...I have family in. Anyways, I will try to get one up soon. Firelife25 (Mike) stopped by today and blew my doors off with his nascar exhaust!

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
btw where's adammcpherson1313 w/ video of his dual bullets??? :redblob"

Honestly I have been super busy this week...I have family in. Anyways, I will try to get one up soon. Firelife25 (Mike) stopped by today and blew my doors off with his nascar exhaust!
no worries, man. lol re: firelife's exhaust. gonna call him the big bad wolf from now on :lol:

·
Registered
709 Posts
dude i don't know bout the super pro unless your runnin dual just installed pro street yesterday and the interior noise is almost unbearable I love it but it is LOUD also it's dumped and I just swaped the muffler stock pipes except resos removed

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
What set up is Firelife running?

I was planning on getting a Super Pro Street but I'm digging the $40 for the bullet.
firelife has the borla xr-1 racing muffler. lllllllllllloud! but he's got headers and high-flow cats and no 2ndry cats. here's a vid.

*i would like to officially retract my initial reaction to this new muffler. after 2 days i've either gotten used to it or it's gotten quieter lol. i think it was just shock and i'm pretty well over it now :teethmast i'm really curious as to what dual bullets sound like :coolsmile

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
dude i don't know bout the super pro unless your runnin dual just installed pro street yesterday and the interior noise is almost unbearable I love it but it is LOUD also it's dumped and I just swaped the muffler stock pipes except resos removed
no, ryno will be happiest with the super pros! hell ya!

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
firelife has the borla xr-1 racing muffler. lllllllllllloud! but he's got headers and high-flow cats and no 2ndry cats. here's a vid.
lol, its loud but its in no way close to as loud as jgrace's super pros. farley and i heard both in person. jgrace's super pros hands down louder and if firelife's borla blew mcpherson's doors off then jgrace's super pros would leave mcpherson's titan in pieces.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #415 · (Edited)
lol, its loud but its in no way close to as loud as jgrace's super pros. farley and i heard both in person. jgrace's super pros hands down louder and if firelife's borla blew mcpherson's doors off then jgrace's super pros would leave mcpherson's titan in pieces.
hooligan let's not forget that firelife has a single setup vs jgrace's DUAL setup. firelifes is friggin loud as hell, and it's a single!!

adammcpherson1313 has no headers. headers alone make a big differnence. you're comparing setups that are not even comaprable. DUAL SETUP WITH HEADERS VS SINGLE SETUP WITH HEADERS :confused:AND DUAL SETUP WITH HEADERS VS JUST A STANDARD DUAL SETUP WITHOUT HEADERS:confused:. come on brutha. we all know spintech is loud, we push bullets cause they're deeper.

you put headers on a dual bullet setup and that will be fuggin outragous too. myself i'm not goin for the loudest setup, but the loudest with the deepest tone possible with just a simple muffler.

adammcpherson1313, brutha do us all a favor and put some headers on for us so we can see how loud this system can get.

if i hear a system thats louder, it doesn't make me wanna get it. i'm real picky with the sound i want on my T. i will sacrifice some loudness for some more deepness.

Reactions: giimmelub

·
Registered
182 Posts
Whoa...you guys take this exhaust stuff pretty serious!

Mike has a sound clip with headers and bullets...I will see if he will put it up for us.

Reactions: EDDIE FONZARELI

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #417 ·
:bangit:duuurrr!!

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #418 ·
if you want your T to sound like a nascar (a raspy one), spintech is what you're lookin for. (i aint rite for that one..hahaha)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Guys seriously to each their own. I like the sound of bullets. I was seriously considering buying spintech mufflers and running an X. Hooligan's truck sounds really good...shortly after he got it he came over and let me drive it. I just like the sound of bullets better. Again we aren't in High school...share your opinion and that's it! Its not a pissing match. If you find the perfect muffler with the perfect sound then let me know because I will buy it. Mine isn't perfect and I haven't heard one that was.

401 - 420 of 1590 Posts