Nissan Titan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
I have a Dyson and I don't really like it. It won't suck up anything that is anywhere near the baseboards. It doesn't fit under furniture without tools and it pushes large items, like candy wrappers, out of the way rather than suck them up. Any previous vacuum cleaners that I owned could do these things easily.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Actually, a few days ago, my wife decided she would vacuum out the fireplace with our dyson, it did not go well. I always use the shop vac for this, and was kind of upset that she used the dyson. Anyways, she got some chunks of wood stuck in the half circular piece under the vacuum that essentially blocked the suction to the wand. The thing sounded a bit like it was screaming, because it still refuses to lose suction, no matter if its blocked or not.

So, I took the whole thing apart. Cleared the jam, and removed the rollerbar mostly to clean the hair off of it. Long story short, the rollerbar comes apart Bleu, it came off quite easily without breaking it in half. Reassembled and it works great again.
I said, "Most models." I know what I am talking about. I have the factory tools and service manuals for all Dysons.....At last count, there were 27 different models available in N America.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I was going to say this thread sucks, but I might have been taken the wrong way.
No, you're right, this thread sucks a big one!! :redblob"

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
they all suck and none of them suck enough... So I ditched the carpet and put down wood and tile. Now any POS vacuum will work.

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
they all suck and none of them suck enough... So I ditched the carpet and put down wood and tile. Now any POS vacuum will work.
LMAO seriously, We got a Rainbow vacuum 22yrs ago when we bought our first house. You spend $1200!! but never buy another vacuum or dirt bags? I don't even know if they still sell them?

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.