Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called Grubbs Nissan in Bedford Texas based upon the recommendation of other posters and had a good conversation with Jared in Internet sales. We didn't discuss #'s. I was trying to find out about estimated delivery of the E-Locker. I'm trading in an '03 Power Sink and need the extra traction of both rear wheels in the new Nissan. Jared didn't have a firm estimate, so I called Nissan corporate, they told me they'll be installing them in new trucks in May and those trucks should be on the lot in June.

Anyone hear any differently???

Thanks Y'all.

Jason

·
Registered
739 Posts
Bye-Bye Power Stroke said:
I called Grubbs Nissan in Bedford Texas based upon the recommendation of other posters and had a good conversation with Jared in Internet sales. We didn't discuss #'s. I was trying to find out about estimated delivery of the E-Locker. I'm trading in an '03 Power Sink and need the extra traction of both rear wheels in the new Nissan. Jared didn't have a firm estimate, so I called Nissan corporate, they told me they'll be installing them in new trucks in May and those trucks should be on the lot in June.

Anyone hear any differently???

Thanks Y'all.
Jason
All the vairous posts and emails from Nissan Corporate had said Installing after april 4th for may delivery. This is the first post that says may install so a couple of people are going to be unhappy because they have to wait another month.
:crying:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts