Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on the case of two Nissan dealers to find out when the E-locker comes out- so far, neither one knows. I do like the brake limited slip, it let the truck oversteer with out going crazy on my test drives. The BFG's hooked up better than the SRA's on the LE I drove, of course, that could be pavement related. Just curious if anyone else has heard any news on the locker.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guess I'll have to see if I can beat up the dealer and get them to knock down the price since a $600+ part is missing from a $700-1000 option package. Unless Nissan plans to raise the midyear option price. I wonder if the Detroit elocker with the limited slip for the 30 spline Dana 44 will fit.
One salesman did offer to see if they could put it in once Nissan gets it out. I forgot to look at the dealer to see if the wiring harness for it was there. Crawled all around that truck while I was there, but forgot to look for the harness.

Sucks that all the magazines get to test it with the locker. :futwice:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Nissan's answer

This is a direct copy and paste of an email from Nissan.....believe it or not??

Thank you for taking the time to personally contact us about your interest in Nissan products.

Currently, the Electronic Locking Differential is scheduled to begin production on April 4, 2004. For more information regarding the Nissan Titan, please visit the website listed below as it has the most up to date information.

We hope that this information answers your question, but if you need any additional information or have further questions, please let us know by reply e-mail or by calling 1-800-647-7263 and pressing "0" for a live operator.

Also, make sure to take a look at our website, www.NissanUSA.com, for the most up-to-date product information.

At Nissan, we are committed to a high level of customer service.

Sincerely,

Nissan North America

1 - 4 of 4 Posts