Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of last monday or tuesday of last week my email has been all meesed-up. If you've tried to email me and i havent replied, this is why. Please call 951 780-5331 for any questions. At this point im not 100% sure when it will be working again. hopefully in a day or so.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Sorry to read about it, hope it gets back up soon.
But while we're here, did you ever finish redesigning your master cylinder brace? Last I looked, I coudn't find it on your site.
Thank You In Advance.

·
Premium Member
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brundy said:
Sorry to read about it, hope it gets back up soon.
But while we're here, did you ever finish redesigning your master cylinder brace? Last I looked, I coudn't find it on your site.
Thank You In Advance.
M/C race has been put on indefinate hold as the only easy way to add support is to tie the brace into the fender, but if you get into a wreck or use longer travel susepnsion, you can smash hte inner fender and it will break the MC off of the booster. Just not a safe option. And after doing some more research and taking th etruck out to willow springs, we determined that only if you had manual brakes would the brace be a big advantage as the booster keeps you from applying too much pressure to the pedal.

email is still down....argghhhh

1 - 4 of 4 Posts