Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is it just me or does it seem that those of us with earlier Titans? Mine was born first week of November don't have near the problems as the later ones. Some of the posts I've been reading make me wonder.. I know they would have taken there time to build the earlier ones, for those would have been the trucks people would look at first when arriving at dealerships. I also think they would have taken there time to build them since no demand was there.. Nissan Rep called me tonight at work to make sure I was happy and if I had any complaints.. I complained about the radio issue which she knew about.. I also asked are they seeing more problems with later build titans and she paused then said yes I believe.. What is everyones thought on this?? :computern

·
Registered
232 Posts
My thoughts are my January build is perfect. :angel:

I don't think the quality is sliding down hill, since nobody post "my truck is perfect", we will see more and more "issues" as the year moves on. More and more people will have the truck and find things wrong (or little stuff to *itch about), plus the fact as the year moves along more and more people will find this site.
Just remember as the negative builds up, there are thousands more out there with no problems and most of them have never heard of Titan Talk (lucky bastards, I now need a 12 step program to stop checking this site so often). :jester:

·
Registered
727 Posts
Feb, build here & no problems..
Well I did not recieve some of the rubber track sliders for the Utility track nor change tray, but that's not a build problem. No tick, knock, bed peel, rattle, as of yet @.. 2,000. miles.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The only problems i've had are the radio.. which isn't that big of a deal if it's getting worked out...

I have had one situation where the cargo lamp switch got pushed into the dash, still functional, just looks weird and i'll get that taken care of. Mostly my fault.

I really love this truck.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Optimist said:
Feb, build here & no problems..
Well I did not recieve some of the rubber track sliders for the Utility track nor change tray, but that's not a build problem. No tick, knock, bed peel, rattle, as of yet @.. 2,000. miles.
Same here february build and have only had radio issues.

·
Registered
163 Posts
SmokeyStog said:
The only problems i've had are the radio.. which isn't that big of a deal if it's getting worked out...

I have had one situation where the cargo lamp switch got pushed into the dash, still functional, just looks weird and i'll get that taken care of. Mostly my fault.

I really love this truck.
I had the same thing happen to my adjustable pedal switch. The dealer fixed it...no problem.

The only issue I have had so far other than that and the radio was a clicking noise coming from the left front when I would brake.

It turns out the left front cross-member was loose. They "Titaned" it and I have had no problems since.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.