Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone tried these yet? I just ordered a set, they got great reviews but I read that people complain about a grinding noise. I've got Stillen cross drilled rotors so i'm thinking it'll work great with them.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I had them on my Tahoe and loved them. I also replaced all the lines with braided steel, so the pedal pressure and decreasing in stopping distance were a plus. Got the from Tire Rack

I don't recall them squeaking though, but I did a lot of slow speed stop an go driving every morning getting out of my neighborhood, so they were probably warm by the time I got on the main road.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds awesome, I'm only replacing the front and I do have steel braided lines. I do some towing during summertime, so I decided to go with these to get any extra bite I could while towing the boat.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So after a couple days with these pads, I love em! They bite way harder than my stock pads/rotors and hawk pads/drilled rotors. I'm anxious to see how they do while towing. I'll definitely be sticking with these pads from now on, may try and go with Frozen cryo slotted rotors next though. I currently have stillen cross drilled rotors front and rear with hawk pads in the rear.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
may try and go with Frozen cryo slotted rotors next though.
I have that setup on my T w/ Hawk LTS's & i love it! Good to know your having good luck with the EBC's! Keep us updated on wear, fade & dust. :)

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Definitely will, I'm hoping the brake dust will be minimum. I only put about 100 miles on them so far, haven't noticed dust yet.

Reactions: gweasel77
1 - 6 of 6 Posts