Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

It is great to be a new sponsor of Titantalk.com. We know that times are tough and money's tight right now, so you might be interested in the 4x2 and 4x4 lift systems that Revtek makes for the Titan. No drilling or welding required, and you don't even need new shocks or springs. Check them out at Revtek Suspension | Nissan Suspensions
If you have any questions, call toll free at 877 LIFT TOY and ask to speak to Randy--tell him you heard about it on Titantalk.com. He'll be happy to answer your questions.
In other news, we've moved to a new location. Our new address is 15800 SE Piazza Ave. #104, Clackamas, OR 97015.
Enjoy the spring time, and keep wheelin'!

Chris

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
Are you guys gonna be making something for the Titan soon?? How about the Armada?? All I see on the site is Frontier and Xterra.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Any titan updates?

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
ha, gotta love sponsors like this.....

he makes a post on 4-22-09 at 10:08 am with a link to frontier and xterra parts, and then his last activity was on 4-22-09 at 10:09 am.....nice.....

i'd just stick with PRG for any suspension needs......

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Well, at least they didnt lie...non-existant lift kits are certainly the most economical!
true, i actually have 3 of their kits sitting in my garage if anyone wants to buy them......

they'll cost you................ ONE MILLLLLLLLLIOOOONNNNNNN DOLLARS! :eyebrow:

Reactions: vilim12

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gosh, you guys are a laugh riot.
Revtek DID make a Titan suspension, but it was discontinued...my bad.
You shouldn't trash people that are sponsoring your site...especially in this economy. Without sponsors like Revtek, you wouldn't HAVE a site to gather on.

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
Without sponsors like Revtek, you wouldn't HAVE a site to gather on.
Actually, I can name three or four others....:teethmast

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
Revtek DID make a Titan suspension, but it was discontinued...my bad.
You shouldn't trash people that are sponsoring your site...especially in this economy. Without sponsors like Revtek, you wouldn't HAVE a site to gather on.
Discontinued??? So, do you guys have any plans to make any??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts