Nissan Titan Forum banner

261 - 264 of 264 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,161 Posts
The dealerships are now carrying the offending relay. That may be your quickest option. Last I checked, they weren't that expensive. There was also a problem with the IPDM that had broken soldering on the board. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. The relay being inexpensive, it's the first thing most will try. I believe you can swap one of the other relays as a test. I don't remember the exact one though. It might be the wiper or fog light relay.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I found some interesting information that I want to share with everyone who helped by providing information about the Nissan relay problems.
I struggled trying to find the exact cross reference numbers for all the relays until now.

Visit:

secure website https

industrial.panasonic.com/sa/about-panasonic/distributors/electronic-components

Go to the bottom of the page and click on products, then relays connectors, then relays, automotive relays.

You should eventually end up here:

secure website https

www3.panasonic.biz/ac/ae/control/relay/vehicle/index.jsp

At the top of the screen, Automation Controls Search Box, type in relay part number listed on old / bad relay part.

You will find the exact part number for Panasonic also the Digikey cross reference product number.

Example: ACM33201 = CM1a-12V

I hope this helps other nissan owners in the future.

Regards,

Tray

·
Super Moderator
36,893 Posts
Interesting that there is a cross now, but I would not trust it. This a an exclusive part made by Panasonic in Japan. I know, simple relay but, there were issues with 3 different crossed parts I found.

If you read this thread, then you know it was very difficult to get until, Nissan started stocking them at the dealership. I had to have my Japanese factory order from Panasonic and then ship them to Taiwan. My Factory in Taiwan then was able to ship to me in the USA.

Anyway, just get the part from the dealership ... its cheap under $3 in most cases.

261 - 264 of 264 Posts