Nissan Titan Forum banner

ECU Relocation?

1276 Views 9 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  rynomx785
Anybody done this or seen it done? When I googled it lots of import car stuff came up so I figured that there might be a kit for the 350Z which has the same ECU plugs as the Titan. I removed my inner fender wells and would like to get my ECU a little more out of the way so the tire doesn't throw stuff all over it.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Are you talking about the abs brain? I was planning on moving mine forward to where the washer fluid is at so the upper arm wouldnt hit it at full bump with the inner fender wells were removed. I dont think I am going to anymore since I plan on cutting the upper arm mounts and dropping them to the frame. I should be able to get my full bump trave without having to touch the abs brain with this set up.

I am refering to this...

Attachments

· Banned
1,054 Posts

· Registered
6,345 Posts
I believe AII did while he relocated his battery... He relocated the IPDM and Relay boxes too... moved them forward to the fender wall where the battery used to be... I need to do that too, because the passenger side UCA strikes right under the small relay box and forward section of the IPDM box... I actually think the ECU might be okay where it's at once those two other boxes are cleared out...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.