Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody done this or seen it done? When I googled it lots of import car stuff came up so I figured that there might be a kit for the 350Z which has the same ECU plugs as the Titan. I removed my inner fender wells and would like to get my ECU a little more out of the way so the tire doesn't throw stuff all over it.

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Are you talking about the abs brain? I was planning on moving mine forward to where the washer fluid is at so the upper arm wouldnt hit it at full bump with the inner fender wells were removed. I dont think I am going to anymore since I plan on cutting the upper arm mounts and dropping them to the frame. I should be able to get my full bump trave without having to touch the abs brain with this set up.

I am refering to this...

Attachments

·
Banned
1,031 Posts

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
I believe AII did while he relocated his battery... He relocated the IPDM and Relay boxes too... moved them forward to the fender wall where the battery used to be... I need to do that too, because the passenger side UCA strikes right under the small relay box and forward section of the IPDM box... I actually think the ECU might be okay where it's at once those two other boxes are cleared out...

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
unplugged them pushed the wires through and remount and plug them back in
Did you have to drill holes in the fire wall to get the harness through? Also, do you have any pics of where you have everything mounted on the inside?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts