Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey All,

I just got this truck and am trying to sort whats been done since I got it from a dealer, and I have also been out the Titan/Truck/Car game for a little while so Im not up to speed on everything.

I was wondering if you could tell me more about these LEDs on the front? Brand/Wattage/Etc.? All I know is they are bright. as. hell. It is absurd how bright they are. They run two wires into one up to battery where its tied in.

I saw the top light said razorled.net. Thats the only obvious marking. There may be more but it would require taking them off the bar. I googled razorled.net and looked on their site (although briefly) and didn't see them.

I really don't have a need for them or personally care for the way they look, so I would also ask what you guys think there value is?

Thanks
Mat

Attachments

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Can't really help you with the brand, tried a quick search. If that's condensation in the lower bar and not just on the outside of the lens you're most likely SOL on that one. Eventually the bulbs will start going out.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
There's a million different manufacturers they could be. Really hard to tell, the more expensive and prominent ones display their brand proudly (i.e. RIGID), but the lower on the totem pole you get the less likely to find a manufacturer. As for price, the bottom one, since it has condensation I really dont think you could get much. And for the quad row, you should be able to get anywhere from 25-100 depending on overall condition and whether or not you ship. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
The copper looking one is a china brand for sure, new they go for maybe $100 on ebay. The bar originally comes black, but in the sun, the anodizing fades to copper fairly quickly. Its just cheap.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I really don't have a need for them or personally care for the way they look, so I would also ask what you guys think there value is?

Thanks
Mat
They are not really worth much, as they are cheap Chinese made light bars. As you can see, the lower one obviously has a leak.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea i was told by a buddy they were expensive but was skeptical thus the question
They are growing on me and have actually become useful some Im going to keep them. Thinking about taking the bottom off and seeing about getting the condensation out and putting it in the truck bed.
Thanks everyone

·
Registered
38 Posts
Don't know if this helps, but I recently removed a 21" dual row LED lightbar (cheapie brand) from my Titan and threw it in CL. Got $60 for it.

Reactions: mbc4934
1 - 7 of 7 Posts