Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got the harness from nissan when i got my 07 4x4. it's not BT or OR. i saw in some other threads that you just plug it in above where the parking break is at. so the only thing i need is the actual brake controller? my truck is a XE.
any opinions on what controller to use.

·
Registered
909 Posts
If you have tow package do the following. Toss the Nissan harness. Go buy a Prodigy brake controller and the Prodigy/Nissan harness ($12). It is all plug and play from there. Oh, the under dash harness is above your parking brake.

·
Registered
779 Posts
^^^^^ what he said^^^^^

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my truck did come with the tow pkg, i looked under my dash and a can see the big white plug.does the harness that came with my truck not work with the prodigy. what would be a good price on a prodigy.

·
Registered
909 Posts
motosyco said:
my truck did come with the tow pkg, i looked under my dash and a can see the big white plug.does the harness that came with my truck not work with the prodigy. what would be a good price on a prodigy.
It will work but you will have to match the wires up on the oem harness to the right ones on the prodigy and then plug it in to the hanging harness. With the prodigy harness you just plug it into the under dash harness and plug the other end into the prodigy. No fuss.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts