Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What electric brake controller do you guys recommend for a 6x10 enclosed motorcycle trailer? My Titan will be the towing vehicle! :smoke:

·
Registered
105 Posts
prodigy

deffinately go with the prodigy.....ITS GREAT....i used to haul a 27' toy hauler with dirt bikes with the bottom of the line brake controller (unaware of the options i had at the time) that did not have any modulation at all...it was either ALL APPLIED or NOT NOT APPLIED and nothing in between...I now haul a 7 x 14 enclosed bike trailer too....and Love the prodigy...world of difference and it will save your truck brakes in the future....WELL WORTH THE $$$$

NO KIDDING!!!!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Austin said:
Can you say why it's the best? Website for details?
see my reply above....It is the best among the Tekonsha...im not sure about other brands...

·
Banned
1,451 Posts
Yes, I see your reply above. It's void of details, and details are what I want.

I understand that you think the Prodigy is "GREAT" and that you "Love the prodigy" and think that the Prodigy is "WELL WORTH THE $$$$."

But, like I said, what I want is details.

·
Registered
105 Posts
the only details you need are the ones i stated above...good modulation not ALL ON or ALL OFF....if your titan is set up with tow package....the things plugs right in....thats about all the details anyone needs

·
Registered
277 Posts
Another vote for Prodigy

casique said:
What electric brake controller do you guys recommend for a 6x10 enclosed motorcycle trailer? My Titan will be the towing vehicle! :smoke:
I also have the Prodigy and like it. Smooth and easily adjustable. Easy to install. Do a search on this forum for a ton of info on this subject http://www.rv.net/

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: Another vote for Prodigy

I also have the Prodigy and like it. Smooth and easily adjustable. Easy to install. Do a search on this forum for a ton of info on this subject RV
Where exactly dose the Prodigy plug into on a Titan 2009? Do you need any adapter harness?

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts