Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I love the Titan, but the only way to get the beast to fit through the garage door is to fold both mirrors in. Does anyone know of a aftermarket kit that I can install on the tow mirrors allowing both to fold in with a flick of a button? This is the only thing holding me back from buying one! I just can't see myself manualy getting in and out of the truck to fold/unfold the mirrors, especially in the rain (Seattle area). The garage itself has plenty of room for the truck and other vehicles, but the doors to the garage are single car doors. Also, I assume it should fit with the mirrors folded in. Could anyone measure the dimension from mirror to mirror (folded in of course)? My door opening is about 93 inches. Thanks

Kevin

·
Registered
90 Posts
GoCougsKev said:
Okay, I love the Titan, but the only way to get the beast to fit through the garage door is to fold both mirrors in. Does anyone know of a aftermarket kit that I can install on the tow mirrors allowing both to fold in with a flick of a button? This is the only thing holding me back from buying one! I just can't see myself manualy getting in and out of the truck to fold/unfold the mirrors, especially in the rain (Seattle area). The garage itself has plenty of room for the truck and other vehicles, but the doors to the garage are single car doors. Also, I assume it should fit with the mirrors folded in. Could anyone measure the dimension from mirror to mirror (folded in of course)? My door opening is about 93 inches. Thanks

Kevin
Here is your info.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts