Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just been contacted by the part manager of Elk Grove Nissan and he has offered to become a participant and provide some sponsorship to our Titan/Armada picnic.

Elk Grove Nissan sponsored our picnic a year or so ago and they were very generous in providing food, drink and prizes, along with providing some new Titans and Armadas for viewing at the Picnic.

I'm willing to talk with them about their participation in this picnic, but I'm going to need some help with coordination and logistics, because I'm an hours drive from Elk Grove.

Is anyone from Sacramento or Elk Grove or that general area available to assist me with this ??

Stan

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
What really are you needing Stan?

They were pretty awesome last time we had the picnic there.

Hope attendence get's better or it will be embarrrrrraaassssing!!! LoL

Elk Grove Nissan is across the freeway from the park...so they know it very well.

What is the parts manager's name?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is the parts manager's name?[/QUOTE]

Ron, The parts managers name is Scott Petrie and he seems like a really good guy. He agreed to bring burgers, hot dogs, water and prizes. He also said that he'd bring any of the latest information he could get on Titans and Armadas.

This is looking to be a really good picnic.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Yes Scott is a Moderator at NICCO.

He is the same guy!!! He's pretty cool....

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Sounds great. I got the grill so all we need now is buns and people?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll bring the buns, and probably next week we can start getting serious about who wants to bring what. I ddn't see any need to get real specific on who was bringing what until we had an idea of how many we were going to have. Now if only we can convince Dawgs to bring the belly dancers we're in great shape.

·
Registered
45 Posts
OK ..

Might as well post the information I got

Per the Elk Grove Regional Park website .. admission to the park is FREE unless there is a special event. Per the website, the W.O.O.F / Wagapalooza 4th Annual Walk & Pet Expo is a special event.

I spoke with the park representatives (Susan / 916-405-5300) - the W.O.O.F. event won't require "fees" to enter the park. It's still FREE.

The W.O.O.F. event will be held in AREA 7.

AREA 10 (the area shown on the flyer) is "open" and subject to "1st come - 1st served" basis.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
inqui-Z-tor said:
OK ..

Might as well post the information I got

Per the Elk Grove Regional Park website .. admission to the park is FREE unless there is a special event. Per the website, the W.O.O.F / Wagapalooza 4th Annual Walk & Pet Expo is a special event.

I spoke with the park representatives (Susan / 916-405-5300) - the W.O.O.F. event won't require "fees" to enter the park. It's still FREE.

The W.O.O.F. event will be held in AREA 7.

AREA 10 (the area shown on the flyer) is "open" and subject to "1st come - 1st served" basis.
OK who is camping out there the night before?

Maybe we need to make sure whomever gets there first, plants a flag so we can locate them.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The area that I'm planning to use (which we've used in the past) has plenty of room and plenty of parking, so I don't think there will be any problem. In previous picnics most everyone manages to find the spot. After all, we're not driving compacts, hahaha. I plan on getting there by about 10:00 and can set up a couple chairs and a table, just to claim the spot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts