Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About their headers to see why Long tubes aren't available right now and to see if they intend to fix the fitment issue the guys on here had. I made them aware of everything:)

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
This afternoon, I sent a message to the vendor that sold them before and asked for an update.

Reactions: deerslayer

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hell yea, lets over load them with questions! I want answers dangit! Lol

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Any word from OBX?
Not me but Suddenurge said he got a response from the ebay vendor and they said OBX is re designing the long tubes and they aren't ready yet. Hope this is true!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Interesting... Can't wait to see the results.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still none available. Doesn't matter I fell into a deal I couldn't pass up:) I'm getting some Ceramic coated DTLT's with 13k on them, no rust at all for $300 to my door!! Got them from a member on here:) Cant wait to get them and put them on. Hopefully the install isn't too big of a PITA!!

Reactions: 08crewcab

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Still none available. Doesn't matter I fell into a deal I couldn't pass up:) I'm getting some Ceramic coated DTLT's with 13k on them, no rust at all for $300 to my door!! Got them from a member on here:) Cant wait to get them and put them on. Hopefully the install isn't too big of a PITA!!
You're a 4x4, it will be a PITA. Sorry for the bad news. Have fun with it.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You're a 4x4, it will be a PITA. Sorry for the bad news. Have fun with it.
I build industrial conveyor for a living and nothing is never right. I'm used to tight spaces and basically working blind so I'm hoping those skills help me. I've done that kind of work for 11 yrs so we will see.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
is it from someone that's getting a used set of nismos recently posted??? haha... just curious.

·
Registered
11,152 Posts
Very nice.. Wish I was closer, I would help you put them on.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very nice.. Wish I was closer, I would help you put them on.
Thanks man, did you put yours on yourself? Or should I say on then off again? LOL If so call me later with some advice:) I'm getting Danblp's DTLT's:)

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Can you smell those 13 sec time slips coming your way lol?
OMG you have no idea!! CAN'T wait!! I'm going to go do some prep work tomorrow. Spray the nuts, remove heat shields, take a look at what tools I need to get her done.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
OMG you have no idea!! CAN'T wait!! I'm going to go do some prep work tomorrow. Spray the nuts, remove heat shields, take a look at what tools I need to get her done.
lol I want to see your time slips and vid when you hit 13.xx. Im hoping to hit 14.0x in South Carolina with some weight reduction. Im taking off my retrac tonneau cover[150-200lbs], step rails[~20lbs], tail gate, tools, and back seat along with 3.73 gears. Hope that helps me.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 22 Posts