Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone. Im new here and did a search. ALso new Titan owner though I dont have it yet. I'm an Asst Chief in the fire dept and looking for any info on running all of the wires from my lightbar and antenna into the cab. I have a bench type seat so the controls will be going in the front middle floor. Thanks

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
first off welcome to tt!!

It should be pretty easy to wire your lights and sirens. I am a F/R Lt myself and we are not to use lights and sirens on our personal vehicles.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
When I was in the EMA I ran lights from inside out to the roof up the A pillar and along the door edge, out to under the clamp for the light bar.

All my antennas were attached to the rails of the bed and the wires ran through an already existing covered hole in the rear of the cab and through to the bed through another existing hole. I fished the wires through the rails and up to the punch outs on top of the rails. Attaching the antenna there was easier.

I did find it looked nicer to install a set of toggle switches in the sunroof control box and run the wires under the headliner from there.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome to TT!! I am myself a AC on a Fire Department Here...I prefered running all my lights on the inside of my front dash and hideaway strobes in the headlights foglights and rear brakes and reverse lights I ran all my wires down through the a pillar and then to my touchmaster siren that i custom mounted on the floor between the driver and passengers seats pointing upward.. The only problem i ran into was hooking up my horn ring to this truck... The local shop mentioned something about a negative current?? anyone else know anything about this and if not which wire is to my horn??:cheers:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey thanks for all the info! will definitly be useful. I pick my truck up tomorrow after work cant wait. Ill post some pics when I can. Thanks again.:rockon

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
smokeater1979 said:
Hey thanks for all the info! will definitly be useful. I pick my truck up tomorrow after work cant wait. Ill post some pics when I can. Thanks again.:rockon
Always a free bump for pics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts