Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't get it. Adam's Polishes - Empty Clay Jars - Case of 6

I have a bit of a gripe. I was in need of a a few clay bars. I looked at the Adam's clay bars and compared them to my current supplier. Your clay bars are smaller by about 26 grams (I like a big beefy bar - it's easier to hold IMO) and more expensive by ~$5 (including the Folger discount).

What is the size of your bottles of polish? I looked at both the Swirl & Haze Remover and the Severe Swirl Remover pages and I don't see a size.

The new machine pads are certainly different. I bought my second set of pads from Adam's last week and used them this weekend. Defintely different. So far I like them just as much as the last set.

·
Vendor
32,925 Posts
Im not sure about the empty jars on the website. I was not aware Adam is selling is those. I saw your link but couldnt find it while normal searching.

All of the bottles are 16oz unless noted for Gallons or the smaller sized "car kit" sizes.

I will be having 15% off from the 15th to XMAS so if you want to wait to order then you can get additional money off.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Im not sure about the empty jars on the website. I was not aware Adam is selling is those. I saw your link but couldnt find it while normal searching.

All of the bottles are 16oz unless noted for Gallons or the smaller sized "car kit" sizes.

I will be having 15% off from the 15th to XMAS so if you want to wait to order then you can get additional money off.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Any Idea when the 15% off from the 15th to XMAS ever went out? Only one i got from Adam's was 10%. Was planning on getting the PC Kit once the 15% Off offer came out. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts