Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so when my truck came back from the dealer they had the enlinks in a different position which in turn made the swaybars sit different as well..does this matter?? cause i know you dont even have to have them on anyways??

Attachments

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
I check my service manual, it looks right

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ecmeyla said:
I check my service manual, it looks right
this is the best picture of what it used to look like. the endlinks used to point upward and it appears the swaybar sat a little different..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
No, that's not right. They need to be rotated upwards. They're supposed to point up, not forward.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
ptgarcia is right...your sway bar is jacked. It's a simple fix. Grab a few wrenches and re-adjust...it wont take you long at all. Just make sure you tighten them up good!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Rhino404 said:
ptgarcia is right...your sway bar is jacked. It's a simple fix. Grab a few wrenches and re-adjust...it wont take you long at all. Just make sure you tighten them up good!
Well, i took it back to the dealer so they can fix the dent and scratches they made and guess what the service advisor told me about it..maybe thats how its supposed to be or maybe they did that so it helps w/the rack and pinion problem...I flipped out!! how stupid a comment!!

and FYI, this is what Greg over at PRG had to say about it. "do not drive it like that. THe sway bar end links will fold in half. The ride will suck, etc. It MUST be fixed."

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
That's laughable, you should email the picture to Corporate and show them what idiots some of their 'techs' are. I can't believe they were that stupid.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
54warrior said:
That's laughable, you should email the picture to Corporate and show them what idiots some of their 'techs' are. I can't believe they were that stupid.
You'd be surprised what kind of crap comes out of their mouths...And of course, everything always has to do with the fact I have a "lifted truck"

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Pepst said:
You'd be surprised what kind of crap comes out of their mouths...And of course, everything always has to do with the fact I have a "lifted truck"
Hah...yea they'll try to blame anything on the lift.

"What's that, your passenger seat rattles internally? ... Well, the angle of your driveshaft is putting upward pressure on the top of the underside of the truck under the seat, which in turn in causing your passenger seat to rattle. We're not going to be able to fix that becase your lift caused it."

I swear if I hear "the angle of your driveshaft" one more time when I go to the dealer, I'm gonna flip.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts