Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the Nissan USA site looking at the pictures of the 2018 gas Titans and I believe the fender badges are gone. It appears they are still on the XD fenders but I could not find one single picture of a gas Titan with one. Perhaps our 2017 Titans will become highly sought after in years to come.

·
Premium Member
19,147 Posts
Sure, just like the 2004 Titan had an Endurance badge on it. There's been such a big rush for those. LOL!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hopefully they do eliminate it. If you go to build any of the models, the picture still shows the endurance badge.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I don't think Nissan mentioned the V8 badge delete as an "official" model change, but it appears they have been removed from the 2018s. All the 2018 pictures on the website don't have them (besides the build feature, probably just not updated).

Personally I didn't mind them, I just wish they were less intrusive. You can't exactly remove them without leaving a giant pit in your fender.

·
Registered
702 Posts
That does look sharp. I don't really mind them but if I had the option, I'd take them off. Looks clean.
@drpeeb What exhaust you got on that truck?
It's not mine. It's 2017blacksv's. I just edited the 2 pics to remove the badges ... batchiz? We don't need no steenking batchiz. OK, I actually think the batchiz are OK.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I guess 16 and 17 will be the only ones with badges, I don’t see any 18s on YouTube with badges, not even on the Star Wars commercial, not an 18 but mine with platinum xd wheels
It looks like the 18s have them as well. Only the Midnight Edition looses it.

·
Registered
181 Posts
The badge looks awesome! One of the little cosmetic features that stood out when I first seen them. Some folks are just so freakin picky lol

1 - 20 of 37 Posts