Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
I like the fender badges! Would like them even more if they were functional vents. Guess they caused enough concern/discussion that Nissan thought it was better to drop them.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I like the fender badges! Would like them even more if they were functional vents. Guess they caused enough concern/discussion that Nissan thought it was better to drop them.
I think they look cool too. Vented hmmm yeah that would have looked even more cool. Watch our badges be worth tons years later and all these guys that hate them will cry about it lol

·
Registered
87 Posts
They were originally fully functional vents, but were removed because it actually hurt engine performance on the diesel. Not sure if the design affected the gas engine.

Q&A link:
http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-shows/detroit-auto-show/news/a24744/the-2016-nissan-titans-head-designer-is-here-to-answer-your-questions/

·
Registered
431 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looks much cleaner with it gone. When i bought my 2017 SL the first thing that stuck out was the oldly shapped badge. Thought to myself, they can delete that anytime.... lol

·
Registered
134 Posts
Bought my 18 in December the fender badges are def gone.
Looks a lot better. That badge was so stupid looking. Don't need a badge to indicate what everyone already knows.

It has a V8. Duh!!!
I don’t know about that, I have had a few guys in ricers refuse to race me and I am convinced it’s because of the big ole V8 endurance badge ?

·
Registered
70 Posts
According to Nissan's website you are correct. I thought they were removed for 18:huh::huh::huh::huh:

Saw this at the dealership today. XDs retain the badge, while regular Titans lose it. Sawboth, in the steel (so to speak) today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
About this Discussion
36 Replies
24 Participants
mallthus
Nissan Titan Forum
Nissan Titan Talk Forum is a community for truck owners to discuss the Titan Cummins, Warrior, Midnight Edition and more!
Full Forum Listing