Nissan Titan Forum banner

41 - 41 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Lastest update. Now entering week 8 with 2017 Nissan Titan at dealership. The dealership had to tear into the new short block engine with less than 100 miles on engine. I asked why are they tearing into a new engine not knowing what the problem is? Why not just send another new engine? Dealership agreed, but was being directed by Nissan. I communicated with Nissan had a case number, no help. Went to Nissan facebook stated my problem. Had immediate response that they would get in touch with me the next day. The next day did receive call from dealership and Nissan has agreed to put in a new long block. Waiting on time frame for availability and shipment. Dealership has been good to work with, however, Nissan USA not good. With techs only working every other day due to the virus it will probably be another couple of weeks. Discussed with Nissan buy back of truck with only 39K miles, but said it does not qualify. Nissan would not discuss reason why only said it was private info. They told me to refer to my owners manual for more details. Great, but I do not have my owners manual as it is in my truck that the dealer has had for 7 weeks and is 25 miles away.

41 - 41 of 41 Posts