Nissan Titan Forum banner
121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Question regarding the Hands Free tailgate mod.

Okay so I already did the tailgate lock mod.
I have an Autopage remote start with a remote that looks like this.
Electronic device Technology Car alarm Input device Auto part

If I wanted to open the tailgate using the trunk button, would I just use the indicated trunk wire from the Autopage unit (I know which one it is) instead of the passenger door unlock wire?
And I would still use the lock wire to close the latch?
Or would it be possible to somehow wire it so hitting the trunk button a second time would close the latch?

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
**scribed**

·
Registered
581 Posts
Wow! I'm a Red Neck twice over!

Functional Hood Scoop Mod and Skid Plate Mod for Oil Filter Access. I'm flattered. :jester:
Well these were two of my favorites. You're like the valedictorian of red necks. lol I also liked the engine cover screw set up that looks nice. I painted mine silver and thought that looked good till I seen what you did.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Question regarding the Hands Free tailgate mod.

Okay so I already did the tailgate lock mod.
I have an Autopage remote start with a remote that looks like this.
View attachment 198570
If I wanted to open the tailgate using the trunk button, would I just use the indicated trunk wire from the Autopage unit (I know which one it is) instead of the passenger door unlock wire?
And I would still use the lock wire to close the latch?
Or would it be possible to somehow wire it so hitting the trunk button a second time would close the latch?

I dont have one but in regards to the first question, I would say yes.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
This thread is probably my favorite and I've done many of these mods to my truck but I couldn't believe you didn't have this included so I wrote one up. Include if you want.

DIY Utili-Track Tie Down Cleats

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
If they're from photobucket most likely no. If they were uploaded to the post as an attachment then yes.

Reactions: Bobby Villines
121 - 131 of 131 Posts