Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone installed an engine hood light, at night sometimes if i want to check my engine i cant see anything cause there is no light and i want to know if there is anything i could buy and install?

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
seabass said:
has anyone installed an engine hood light, at night sometimes if i want to check my engine i cant see anything cause there is no light and i want to know if there is anything i could buy and install?
there was a write up on one... Ill try to find it... if not someone else can chime in...

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
I hope to install White underbody lighting to illuminate the inside of the bed on my truck. I wonder if they are bright enough to light up the engine compartment enough to read the dipstick, not just look cool. I definetely want to light (for practical purposes) the engine compartment well, with LED preferred. Some of the kits with (2) 48" and (2) 36"light bars, are less than 60-80 bucks now.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i thought about putting a light bar or leds but i dont know if i should hook it up to a switch or if i should put switch under the hood and when i open it it turns on

·
Registered
1,474 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea the mercury switch is a good idea now i just need to find the lights that will look good and work nice

1 - 10 of 10 Posts