Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ..just back from Vegas...didn't make it to the track..and thanking my lucky stars i didn't rent a vehicle (call me a chicken ..but the traffic/detours/construction is INSANE. Nice weather thou!)

driving home not only myself, ..but ALL of my passengers got our necks torn up from the seatbelts..anyone know of any recalls??....i know there was a part thread that i'm looking into (with no replies from the GM dealer) ...anyone else have a quick fix or experience with this prob?

:crying:

·
Registered
718 Posts
I had the same problem. I ordered the parts from this thread, haven't installed them yet.

I also bought some clips from Wally World that allow you to reposition the belt near the buckle so it doesn't ride so high on the neck. They were just a few bucks, but don't work as well; would be a good short-term solution though.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I got some of those velor cushioned pads @ WallyWorld that Velcro around the belt. The gray color matches the belt perfectly and they really do cushion the sharp edge of the belt, especially in the back seat where the design of those belts is less than perfect.
Something like this : http://www.shearcomfort.com/Seatbelt-pads.asp
but more velored micro suede than sheepskin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts