Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All! I found a pretty good deal for some balck nerf bars to go with my black 05 SE crew cab. I have never heard of the manufacturer "Big Game" and have not seen any pictures floating around the internet with these nerf bars installed.

You can find a picture of them at cargogear dot com (damn 15 post requirement, lol)

- and if you click on "more pictures" it shows how they are manufactured. I think the quality looks good, considering they are powder coated.

The thing is they appear to stop at the rear mount for them, which I think may make them look too short?!?!?

·
Registered
599 Posts
they look ok, but i never heard of them either u can get come westin for $20 more

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Well, they're certainly different than what I've seen before. The 3" tube should be ok. The 1/4" mounting bracket is marginal in my opinion, and only having two mounting points is not acceptable IMO. It might be different if the mounting points were even close to the step pads, but at the ends of a "C" shaped bar?! The eccentricity and moment that puts into that ONE little bolt is more than I'd be comfortable with.....

Caveat Emptor.......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts