Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have not seen this and am interested in powder coating one of the full cover grilles. Has anyone seen it? did a search and did not find anything.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I too would like a fully backed out grill to go with the rest of the black truck. But I haven't seen one for an '08 yet though.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
found a local guy that would powder coat one for $75 top and bottom. I have an 08 too and found a chrome one o the bay for 150 shipped.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
The only one I have seen is a 3-piece in billet black powder coated. I have one. It's made by Carriage Works. Imagine this one in black:

Part # 42143

http://www.carriageworksinc.com/1467.html

You can order it from A & A Auto Parts Stores.

Here's mine....

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Another pic... You can see the lower grille in this one too.

You would have to contact Carriage Works to see it the '08 grilles are available yet. I would imagine they are by now.... It's been a while....

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
In all my time here, I've never seen a 1-piece in black by any manufacturer... Most likely have to get it done by a powdercoater..... :dunno:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just found what im looking for. it will cost almost $300 for upper and lower.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Post it up...... We all wanna see.... :hungry:

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
just ordered it, wont ship till next week. they have to manufacture it. will post once its here.

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
Are you making your truck even more black so that you can add some gold stuff to it and put Steeler logos on it???:poke:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Hey Warrior, think he needs a hitch cover for his truck? :lol:

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
I've got a 1 piece speed grill I'm saving my duckets up to have powder coated. I think it looks really good, can't wait to see yours.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts