Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just replaced my Everstart 24f Value battery after about 65k miles and 3 years this month worth of service. It was $50 3 years ago. They are about ten dollars higher now. I think for the money spent they are outstanding batteries. The CCA is 585 which is like 120 CCA lower than the OEM. But, living in Arkansas I dont deal with a lot of that cold stuff. I will say though, in the dead of winter it never had a problem starting.

·
Registered
2017 titan sv 4x4 with tech, convinience, tow, navigation, and Texas packages
6,611 Posts
thats the walmart store brand, right? it would be fine for me too as it hardly get really cold here

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Everstart!! I love these batteries!!
Even if you have issues there are Walmarts everywhere and they will swap them right out..

Or…….

U go to Autozone, pay $50 more. When u have an issue they want to keep it overnight to charge…
Tons of time wasted.. I stopped messing with them…

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I stopped in a couple places and was thinking autozones were more like $150 more.
The extra cost is for the fancy labels, expensive marketing, and salary fir the guy who has to charge you battery all night to confirm it’s bad…

Exide battery plant in Mexico makes most of the various brand batteries out there..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts