Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
06 Titan SE
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the Forum and new to Titan ownership. Just bought an 06 SE with 140k miles on it last weekend. The main thing I'm noticing is what seems to be excessive noise. I've had several trucks, 92 F250 diesel, 92 F150 gas, and a 99 F150 gas. The Titan just seems noisy inside. Its closer in comparison to my brothers 93 Jeep Wrangler with 32s on it than to the other stock trucks I've driven and I wanna make sure its not like a bearing whine or something or if this is a fairly common experience. I tried searching around here and google and didn't see to much. Hopefully someone can help me feel better about the truck. So far I love everything else about it and I've got new shocks/struts and a leveling kit coming soon which I'm pretty excited for.

·
Registered
06 Titan SE
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm the type or shade-tree casual mechanic that can replace parts fairly well, but diagnostics are not my forte. But yeah, wheel bearing is what I meant. If that's a ridiculous conjecture then please ignore it. I'm just curious about the amount of road noise others experience.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.