Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is my first truck and I just brought home my new titan over the weekend. I've owned a bunch of cars but never a truck although I've worked on quite a few. Since starting to look at the titan about a month ago, I have been browsing this site and you guys are awsome. I have found answers to all my questions a have found a lot of other good info too. I bought a new 07 LE Crew cab and she is in the garge awaiting her 6" procomp lift. I bought 20" dale earnhardt wheels for her and toyo open country mt tires. I have ordered the hid conversion kits for the headlights and fog lights and am thinking about the banks exhaust. Also plannin on a clear bra and overhead dvd in the next week. I'll get pics up once she's lifted. thanks for all the info!

·
Registered
754 Posts
Enjoy your Titan. Hope you like it

·
Super Moderator
93,870 Posts
Enjoy the site, post some pictures after you get your 15 posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you have to post 15 times to post pictures? Man I have spent hours on this site but never posted ha ha ha

·
Registered
392 Posts
Welcome aboard. This is a good site as you have said. I've learned a lot from these guys and who knows how much money I've saved by their advice. Another good site for guys in the know is C L U B T I T A N .org. (take out spaces...CLU...) Lots of good guys in the know over there as well. Enjoy that new truck and you picked a good one to start with.

·
Registered
67 Posts
firulice said:
So this is my first truck and I just brought home my new titan over the weekend. I've owned a bunch of cars but never a truck although I've worked on quite a few. Since starting to look at the titan about a month ago, I have been browsing this site and you guys are awsome. I have found answers to all my questions a have found a lot of other good info too. I bought a new 07 LE Crew cab and she is in the garge awaiting her 6" procomp lift. I bought 20" dale earnhardt wheels for her and toyo open country mt tires. I have ordered the hid conversion kits for the headlights and fog lights and am thinking about the banks exhaust. Also plannin on a clear bra and overhead dvd in the next week. I'll get pics up once she's lifted. thanks for all the info!
is it a 4x4?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Enjoy the Titan. The Titan is also my first truck, and I plan to keep the Titan as my only truck. Have fun with it and post pics when its lift is done.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys... yes it is a 4x4... I will get pics on as soon as she's lifted.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I went from a ford ranger. to an f-250 5.4 gas then to my 04 titan. I was at a chevy dealership lookin at some of the 06 chevys. They had a used titan with 19k miles for a nice price. Test drove it for a while and picked it up the nxt day. Im glad i got it and so far the nx truck will also be a titan

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So after a month of sitting in the garage, the Titan finally got lifted this Week :eek:) She just went over 100 miles. I had some Toyo Mt's pt on my stock rims for winter. Here are some pics finally...

I have no rubbing issues with the wheel and tire setup which is great!

·
Registered
805 Posts
congrats on ur new Titan, and welcome to TT!.....
mine's my first truck also, even tho i got it used, an 05 w 15K on it a year ago, i love it! plus it came w Banks!... :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.