Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,

We have some very exciting news!!!

From now on all orders placed through Stillen will receive free ground shipping. Also, if you need something expedited we will give you a 25% discount on the freight. We have worked with UPS to come up with some great pricing and we are able to pass it on to you guys.

To be honest, I don't know how long this is going to last. Right now it's on a trial basis. If it works well, it could stay around forever. If it doesn't work well, it could go away by the end of the week.

Here's the exciting part...This includes Stillen product as well. Normally we don't offer free shipping on Stillen parts but this special will include almost every part that we offer.

Remember, we don't only make our own product. We also work with;
Volant
K&N
AEM
Injen
Airaid

Gibson
Magnaflow
JBA

N-fab

CST
Fabtech
Pro-Comp
Mcgaughy's

And we don't only carry Nissan products. Nissan's are our specialty of course but we also offer parts for Chevy's, Ford's, Dodge, Toyota's...So tell your friends and family about this great special.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Thanks for the info Kyle, any news on stage 3 for Superchargerd individuals here.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No info on Stage 3 yet. My R&D guys have been spending ALOT of time under the hood of the black truck so I assume they're working on something related to Stage 3. Or the new radiators.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts