Nissan Titan Forum banner

Exclusive - Rigid Industries LED Grille for Nissan Titan / Armada (PN 40583)

25K views 86 replies 26 participants last post by  LVTAP 
#1 ·

Check it out guys! After many calls and requests, Rigid Industries has stepped up to the plate with their 100% bolt-on, 304 Stainless Steel Nissan Titan LED grille that will accommodate a 20″ E or E2 series LED light bar. This Rigid Industries LED grille (Part Number 40583) is designed to fit the Nissan Titans vast year ranges of 2004 – 2014 as well as the 04-07 & 09+ Nissan Armada. One of the greatest things about this LED Grille by Rigid Industries is the fact that it is a full replacement grille which means there is no need to cut factory shell. It is made from laser-cut 304 stainless steel with a durable black powder coat finish. The entire unit is easy to assemble & comes with stainless steel button socket head bolts and nylon nuts. This grille is made to fit a custom 20” E-Series LED Light Bar for a total front-end lighting solution that has a clean and flawless look. Total Automotive Performance is offering these grilles up to TitanTalk.com members in an exclusive forum pre-sale, email sales@totalautoparts.net or call 702.979.1577 for details!

Rigid Industries 40583 Features:

Aggressive Rigid Stylized Design
Branded Top Panel
Laser Cut 304 Stainless Steel
Zero Welds
Black Powder Coat Finish
Includes All Necessary Hardware
Limited Lifetime Warranty

Total Automotive Performance Blog

See less See more
#11 ·
I want one! If only, if only. If you ever have a contest and are giving one away, sign me up! :big_grin::big_grin: Or if you need a model ;)

Reactions: LVTAP
#13 ·
About damn time. I was almost considering having one custom made.

Although I'm a little disappointed. It would have been nice to see a few different options, or at least one not so generic/simple. One with the LED bar on top... One with an LED bar in the center and a dually/D2 on each side... One with three SR-Series LED bars. Also rectangle mesh. Hexagon mesh is played out. See attached images for examples...

While I would like to wait for more options, particularly one of the styles above, that's probably wishful thinking. So I'll most likely be picking this up, but if more options become available it'll be for sale.

I'm surprised we even got one to be honest. So I guess I should shut up and take what we can get.

Although now that they have the 'template' and R&D done (however minimal), maybe they would be willing to custom make other styles? I'll contact them when I get a chance and see what they say.

/hijack.

Attachments

#15 ·
I agree with the custom option and that they would be nice the problem as I see it is our grill has a curve to it. Would like to see one with curved light bar in it. Let us know what you find out. Until then Chas pm a price man!!!

#16 ·
And for me to be the outcast.. I like the idea.. but that grille is a complete eyesore. Sorry people

#18 ·
Got nothing In PM :(

#22 ·
Will you pm me a price on these? Thanks in advance.

#51 ·
Could you pm me the smokin price?

#26 ·
Pm me a price please!

#28 ·
Snave be sure to post some pictures. I really want one of these too!

Reactions: LVTAP and snave7
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.