Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a zip of my Titan's exhaust. The rev22 file is a Flowtech Afterburner with a 3" resonated tip added. The rev31 file is with a glasspack I added in addition to the afterburner in another failed attempt to cut exhuast boom at 1500-1800 RPM, other than that, it is as quiet inside the truck as stock. Nothing like being a mechanic on call with nothing to do all weekend. (Except to get paid to sit on my butt and work on my own truck; if my shop had a tubing bender, I'd have duals on the truck right now)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
CI338 said:
Here is a zip of my Titan's exhaust. The rev22 file is a Flowtech Afterburner with a 3" resonated tip added. The rev31 file is with a glasspack I added in addition to the afterburner in another failed attempt to cut exhuast boom at 1500-1800 RPM, other than that, it is as quiet inside the truck as stock. Nothing like being a mechanic on call with nothing to do all weekend. (Except to get paid to sit on my butt and work on my own truck; if my shop had a tubing bender, I'd have duals on the truck right now)
sounds bad nasty wicked sweet man!!! :rockon :rockon :rockon

·
Registered
497 Posts
sounds mean! getting paid to make a exhaust for your truck seems pretty convenient lol. gl on getting rid of that nasty boom.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bighawaii said:
sounds mean! getting paid to make a exhaust for your truck seems pretty convenient lol. gl on getting rid of that nasty boom.
I guess it isn't so bad, my GF didn't even notice the boom, and I had to point it out to her. She notices immediatly when something sounds rotten, usually, "WTF did you do this time?" but we drove 2 hrs before I finally asked if she noticed it.

·
Registered
115 Posts
to me it sounds like the second clip is a wrx or at least some thing close. sounds better on the first one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts