Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i did a search and didnt find what i was looking for, i am still undecided on what exhaust to get i like the flows 40 sound but it seems like from what i read they dont do well on titans and sound clips are hard to tell ...what is the magnaflow that is as loud...

·
Registered
602 Posts
i have one 40 on mine just the muffler. rreplaced stock muffler with a flowmaster 40 i like it could tell a little bit more power but i also kept the stock pipes but be warned they all have drone. mine is bad from 1650 rpm to 2000rpm. sounds like the zoomers are have the least drone

·
Registered
268 Posts
My 40 series works well, I think it could be louder actually thats why I am going to a single chamber in the near future or JBA EVOL if I get the money

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
From what I read the JBA catbacks are the way to go. I think mine is the 1in 2out Magnaflow catbacks and I love em. The drone is load but if you wanted to be quiet you would stay with OE exhaust. They sound very mean at WOT.

·
Registered
983 Posts
ive got 2chamber 40's on mine and love hitting the loud pedal and terrorizing small children and old ladies. wish i had a sound clip to share, but all i got is this pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
motorvisions said:
ive got 2chamber 40's on mine and love hitting the loud pedal and terrorizing small children and old ladies. wish i had a sound clip to share, but all i got is this pic.
Whats up buddy, not seen you in a while on here. Anything new get tore off your truck????:jester: :jester:

His 40's do sound good but they also dump underneath.

·
Registered
174 Posts
jt04titan said:
i did a search and didnt find what i was looking for, i am still undecided on what exhaust to get i like the flows 40 sound but it seems like from what i read they dont do well on titans and sound clips are hard to tell ...what is the magnaflow that is as loud...
I jumped on the JBA bandwagon about a month ago and I've been very happy
with it. If your looking for performance, then JBA is the way to go.
If your more interested in loudness,then you prolly would'nt like the JBA.
The 14'' Magnaflows are LOUD

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how does the jba sound at take off just a normal take off , i had magna and flows before but all trucks sound different

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that does sound good its not much drone inside and outside it sounds as loud as flows i think i had a flow 40

1 - 10 of 10 Posts