Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup fellas,

I have my volant exhaust in and ready to go...I know it's a pretty easy install but...can I do this myself or should I recruit the help of a buddy?

Here's another silly question: Do you guys throw your truck on a set of ramps or jack it up anyway prior to install?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AgTitan06 said:
I did it myself and without a ramp. It would make it a lot easier if you drove the truck up on ramps to have some more space to get under the truck. Of course now that I'm lifted, it would be extremely easy!
Lol...so one man job is easy...but putting it on ramps is a good idea? Your truck looks good...

Thanks man...

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Nutdotnet said:
Lol...so one man job is easy...but putting it on ramps is a good idea? Your truck looks good...

Thanks man...
Putting it up on ramps will just give your body more room to wiggle around under the truck. It can be done without it, but I was having trouble fitting under the truck with my step rails and stock height...I didn't have ramps, so I drove the front two wheels on top of some large rocks.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AgTitan06 said:
Putting it up on ramps will just give your body more room to wiggle around under the truck. It can be done without it, but I was having trouble fitting under the truck with my step rails and stock height...I didn't have ramps, so I drove the front two wheels on top of some large rocks.
Lol...nice!

I'll go grab some ramps from Wally-World or something...this damn thing has been sitting in my garage for a week! I want to get it on! Haha.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts