Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got my exhaust about noon today and it was killing me to install it. I was leaving the parking lot at work about 5:30 and my freaking pager goes off, so I get to replace a busted water heater by myself. I get home about 7:00 and decide I'm going to put it on now anyway. I had to stop to take the garbage out, put my little girl to bed, and answer another call on my pager but I got done about 9:00. I had a time getting the old stuff off but the new one went on ok. I thought it was going to hit my driver leaf but it cleared it and the larger spare tire. The tips do hit the edges of the hitch, so I am going to grind the edges down a little bit. It sounds a little louder at idle but sounds really good when I get on it. Here is a clip that is hard to see but I just wanted it for the sound anyway.
http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n18/src4usarmy/?action=view&current=exhaustandnewpics077.flv

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Is it just me, or did you spend all that time typing and never once tell us what system you installed? :jester:

·
Registered
58 Posts
loufish said:
Is it just me, or did you spend all that time typing and never once tell us what system you installed? :jester:
Thats funny but true. What system is it? Sounds good too. Terry

·
Registered
723 Posts
Man, I love how your truck looks! The stance, the black flares, rims, etc. Nice looking truck and now exhaust. Looks really nice.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Most sound clips don't do any justice to the exhaust systems recorded, so that's why I don't play them...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts