Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Factory Exhaust manifolds. I bought them for my 05 Titan from another member here. I think he said they came off of an 06, but not sure. I didn't get them installed before the accident that totaled my Titan. The previous seller removed them and installed headers. He stated they are not cracked and wen I inspected them, found none.

I'd like to sell these, although shipping may be a bit high on them due to weight.

I'm asking $150 for the pair, plus shipping of course. Open to offers or trades for items for S-10 4x4 also.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still have them. Not sure what shipping would be and with the bad weather will be a few days before I could find out. If interested, just PM me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know someone has already asked, but do you still have them. I didn't see if he purchased them or not. If you do still have them, are they the ones with the Catalyst (catalytic converters) built on? I Live in Texas 78613 for shipping quote. Do you know how many miles was on his truck when he took them off? Thanks in advance.

I have a set of Factory Exhaust manifolds. I bought them for my 05 Titan from another member here. I think he said they came off of an 06, but not sure. I didn't get them installed before the accident that totaled my Titan. The previous seller removed them and installed headers. He stated they are not cracked and wen I inspected them, found none.

I'd like to sell these, although shipping may be a bit high on them due to weight.

I'm asking $150 for the pair, plus shipping of course. Open to offers or trades for items for S-10 4x4 also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts