Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the best place to buy exhaust manifolds to replace the stock ones? I have an 05 LE CC 4x4 and I'm not sure I want to replace everything, but my manifolds are cracked. Just figured it would be more expensive to replace it all and then have to chip it so it didn't run lean.

·
Registered
686 Posts
If you want bolt in replacements in a design that addresses the inherent problems with the manifolds then these are a good choice from what I can tell. You can buy a kit with both sides or each side individually.
Bear River Converters

Otherwise you can put some headers on the truck.

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Just be aware that if your doing this yourself, it takes a lot of time to do the swap. I say go for headers

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you want bolt in replacements in a design that addresses the inherent problems with the manifolds then these are a good choice from what I can tell. You can buy a kit with both sides or each side individually.
Bear River Converters

Otherwise you can put some headers on the truck.
Thanks, those look nice. If I put headers on the truck, do I need to replace everything on back? That seems like it would cost a lot more than just replacing the manifolds. Money is more important right now than performance. :-(

·
Registered
285 Posts
if you have less than 80,000 miles then you can have it replaced for free at your local dealer. they are warranted for 8 years or 80,000 miles since the cats are welded to them from the factory.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts