Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 07 Titan 4X4 SE. I had dual 40 series Flowmasters installed and dumped them in front of the rearend. It was real poppy sounding, i discribe it as the way a redneck would like it (no offense) so i took it back and had it piped to the bumper and then turned down. It sounds a little better but is still real poppy sounding. I don't know if i should try Magnaflows or what. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Torey C

·
Registered
674 Posts
ToreyC said:
I have an 07 Titan 4X4 SE. I had dual 40 series Flowmasters installed and dumped them in front of the rearend. It was real poppy sounding, i discribe it as the way a redneck would like it (no offense) so i took it back and had it piped to the bumper and then turned down. It sounds a little better but is still real poppy sounding. I don't know if i should try Magnaflows or what. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Torey C
Did you remove your resonators or punch out the cats, I have an 07 with Magnaflow and couldnt be happier with the sound....it growls hard and dont talk back.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do you have it piped out? is it dumped or ran out the back? and what size pipe? i didn't do anything with the cats. just cut out the old and welded in the new. it was all custom done 2 days ago and as hard as i'm tryin to like it, it's just not working. do u have any sound clips of your exhaust?

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
There are sounds samples of the magnaflow on their website (on a titan). I also only changed the muffler, but that is about exactly what mine sounds like.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts