Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok my setup is from front to back..volant cai, just installed stillen headers,no cats and custom made 2.25 pipes from the headers back to 2 Xlerators turbo mufflers. I went with the xlerators cause i told the guys i did not want anything really really loud as in setting off alarms..and it sounded good well not since i put the headers on and removed the cats its very loud anything over 2k. Now I have uprev on the way. I guess the only options I have is to put in some high flow cats to bring down the noise or new mufflers or xpipes??..please tell me what you think I should do. I like deep tone my now sounds like a nascar...

Thanks
:confused:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:bump:

45 views and now suggestions???

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
maybe some resonators... i'm no pro on the topic

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:bump::bump:

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I think putting some reso's or hi-flo cats would be the best place to start, that or put on different mufflers. I've never heard of the ones you are running so I dont know details.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i have 2 magnaflow high flow cats on the way and i also got a xpipe to try. When i had the system installed i told them i did not want anything too loud and thats what the shop recommended to me. but now i might be thinking of 2 22'' maganaflows or a 2 in and 2 out maganaflow muffler.....

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
You can get two bullets (to use a resonators) after the x pipe and then into the mufflers you have now. That should tone it down some.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts