Nissan Titan Forum banner

181 - 200 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
JBA catback just installed on march 16th.
there is some serious drone between 1600-1900, but it goes away after that, other than that, it has a nice exhaust note.
i love the sound on the start up...nice growl

if i were to do a muffler swap, what do you suggest, round or oval magnaflow? maybe get a resonator installed after the muffler?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Anybody heard of the Stebro exhaust system for the Titan.
I like how quiet it is. Really nice tone without being obnoxious.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
2006 4x4 offroad bigtow - 6" procomp lift & 35" nitto muds
setup:
2007+ pipes w/ 18" maggie
AEM knock off CAI (aem dry filter)
No tune
back window open

·
Registered
796 Posts
Anybody have any info or sound clips for the MBRP dual cat back system? Trying to get rid of my FM 44.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just had a 24" 2 in- 1 out Flowmaster put on my stock pipe with a 3" slant tip in the stock exit position behind the rear tire. The drone noise when the motor is in a load is quite noticeable, though nice sound at idle and flat speed. It does sound good going through the gears when you mash on it. So I am pleased. I am 55, a rock and roller with subs and amps, so now my stereo might need an upgrade with the new exhaust note. Lots of my research and data to make my decision came from you guys, great to find yall. thanks, looking for my next mod.

·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I know this is old but this could be updated and put new videos on there....This is a good idea and could eliminate ALOT of multiple threads.....if we got this updated and started again with new clips. I can't open any of the clips on there and they won't work so...idk

·
Banned
1,770 Posts
Heres mine lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
I really want to hear this motor straight pipe super charged but clips online do many motors bad injustices anyone in pheonix with a titan on straight or close to it pipes hit me up I wanna hear what the monster alty gonna sound like a teaser haa haa

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I really want to hear this motor straight pipe super charged but clips online do many motors bad injustices anyone in pheonix with a titan on straight or close to it pipes hit me up I wanna hear what the monster alty gonna sound like a teaser haa haa
Mine isn't it straight piped but with the Nismo exhaust and headers it might as well be. Where in Phoenix?

·
Registered
902 Posts
Mine isn't it straight piped but with the Nismo exhaust and headers it might as well be. Where in Phoenix?
VK56 straight pipe = RASP/CIS

Mine has just the headers into the banks muffler now. It isn't as bad as I expected but I will be adding a Vibrant UQ after the banks muffler.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
VK56 straight pipe = RASP/CIS

Mine has just the headers into the banks muffler now. It isn't as bad as I expected but I will be adding a Vibrant UQ after the banks muffler.
Rasp???????? Hell no. CIS.... Yes alot but my buddy has his straight piped no secondary cats and it's deep and loud and full of CIS probably close to the worst I've heard but not raspy at all.

Sent from my ADR6400L using AutoGuide.Com Free App

181 - 200 of 222 Posts