Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be doing Stillen Long Tubes here in the next few years. I have an aftermarket exhaust with stock y, cats, and resos. i have purchased a new y pipe to put on my new muffler since the stock one kinda sucks, (sticking with the 2.25" B Pipes and 2.5" muffler) but i still need to find some b pipes with high flow cats. I need some guidance from all those with headers. TooManyMods, who did yours?

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Philemon_13 said:
I'm going to be doing Stillen Long Tubes here in the next few years. I have an aftermarket exhaust with stock y, cats, and resos. i have purchased a new y pipe to put on my new muffler since the stock one kinda sucks, (sticking with the 2.25" B Pipes and 2.5" muffler) but i still need to find some b pipes with high flow cats. I need some guidance from all those with headers. TooManyMods, who did yours?
good that you stayed with that size Y. you dont need the b pipes till you do the headers, and if ur thinkin the next few YEARS no need to rush. wthere may be a complete package out by then. If my friends at eddelbrock ever get off their *** and finish the headers they promised me there will be another choice for you. PM toomny cause he was sellin his 2.25 b pipes and highflows

1 - 2 of 2 Posts