Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So What Is Everyones Ideal Exhaust, If You Could Buy An Exhaust In The Wrold For Your Titan What Would Be The Best For Performance, Im Talking From Headers And On Back I Want The Absolute Best So Let Me Know

·
Registered
321 Posts
I just read that entire sticky.....One thing I didn't get was which exhaust set-up will maintain the best low-end torque??

The quieter the better. My car is plenty loud...I just want a nice rumble from the Titan.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Personally I want to get headers, two high flow 3" primary cats, true dual 3" exhaust with Flowmasters and resonators with an H pipe.

And by the way,....Capsing Every First Letter In Every Word Is Annoying.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Z-Hauler said:
Personally I want to get headers, two high flow 3" primary cats, true dual 3" exhaust with Flowmasters and resonators with an H pipe.

Not To Mention Lots Of Extra Work During The Typing...

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Z-Hauler said:

your going to be in for ****ty results.. already been there done that.. you will lose soo much low end torque..
instead get 2.5" cats and build new b-pipes without resos, and get the jba catback, this truck hates flowmaster setups, dunno why but a open magnaflow or jba muffler will greatly outflow a flowmaster any day of the week and in return way way better 1/4 mile times will come..

·
Registered
160 Posts
full length headers. off road X-pipe. 2 chamber flowmasters with TURN DOWNS or turn outs in front of rear wheels.

kick ***.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts