Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone been on this website before?: Socaltrucks.com - Lifted Truck Information

There's a link on the top right that says "for sale". I don't know about any of you, but alot of these trucks are CRAZY expensive. Some go for $60, 70, 80k! Yeah, some of the trucks are pretty bling'd out with stereo upgrades and such. But, near $100K for a truck? Man.

I actually met a guy at Pismo beach a few years back. He had a Chevy Silverado. Said he paid another $60k on all his mods/lift. It had an automatic leveler too where the suspension would level the truck to be level despite the terrain. Eh, who knows? Maybe if I was filthy rich I'd spend that much on a truck...

You?

·
Registered
989 Posts
Would I spend that much on a truck if I was rich, probably not. Especially if it is just "bling" stuff. If it was a nicely built prerunner (Titan none the less), maybe. I'd most likely buy a diesel, a fifth wheel toy hauler, and a new bike before I drop 100K on one truck though.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Couldn't imagine that much for one vehicle..Unless, of course, it said Aston Martin DBS on it:bump::teethmast
Cheers, Lee S.

·
Registered
264 Posts
If I had money out the a$$ I would for sure!! But I would have to be stupid rich. It would be after I bought all my classic and exotic cars tho.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
If I was filthy rich, I'd buy a fleet of helicopters and hire a pilot to take me where I wanted to go with waiting limousines on the ground. The prices you quoted don't seem all that bad when the average top of the line Harley Davidson F-350 diesel is fast approaching $60K+. Add a huge lift, bling wheels, earthquake shattering stereo system and you'd be fast approaching $80K+.

The only new car I'd probably drop a $100K on would be the new Corvette ZR1. That's one incredible car. However, that same $100K could buy 2 or 3 really nice muscle cars too. A nice all numbers matching '70-'72 Chevelle SS 454 convertible would be cool. You could probably buy two of them for 100 grand. I certainly wouldn't pay nowhere close to $100K for some PU truck no matter how fancy/lifted/blinged out it was. That's just plain stupid IMO.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Wow there is a 06 t on there for 62k I could buy a brand new 11 T and make it look the same for cheaper....

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow there is a 06 t on there for 62k I could buy a brand new 11 T and make it look the same for cheaper....
My point exactly. Though, Miketan has a point too. I look forward to the day I make enough money to buy my no compromise, super truck. If that day were now, I'd prob do a F350 diesel with all the trimmings. Then of course an awesome lift/wheel package, sound, etc. Pretty sure that'll top $60-$70k. It's too bad I like cars/trucks, such an expensive hobby. Why couldn't I be into more affordable hobbies...like pokemon cards or something...ha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts