Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in January, I ordered tires for the wife's Dodge Caravan from the Tire Rack site. I selected the Goodyear Assurance TripleTred, based on customer reviews/ratings. These are very nice for the application.

The tires, ($98 ea.), were shipped to a local Big-O Tire store and installation was around $80, ($30 less than Big-O had quoted). Shipping was around $33.

The only bad part of the experience was a $50 gas card offer from Goodyear, was a bit of a hassle to receive. Used it today though, and it almost filled the tank, (put in 20 gallons on it).

Tire Rack claimed to have sent the coupon to me, (to send in to Goodyear), but I never received it. Then after I contacted them they sent me a form by e-mail to send to Goodyear, which I did. Several more weeks went by and I sent a e-mail to Tire Rack stating they should drive the issue with Goodyear. A lady from Tire Rack called me and said she spoke with Goodyear and they would send it out that day. I got the card that same week. So it took a couple of e-mails but Tire Rack and Goodyear came through.

I would use Tire Rack again.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
They get my business!

I cannot even begin to count the number of tires I have bought from Tire Rack...

Back in 1990 I started doing high speed driving schools and have been going through track tires at an alarming rate. At this point in time I have both my '90 CRX-Si that has 2 complete sets of wheels and tires and my '02 S2000 which has 3 complete sets. And if that is not enough I have bought at least 3 complete sets of tires for Mom's Outback and have replaced my Hardbody tires several times.

The price has always been attractive and I have never had a single problem with my orders. In this day an age to find a company that does a good job and has good customer service is not only extraordinary, but also refreshing.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm with Quad T -- I have experienced nothing but good prices and fast service. I have purchased numerous sets (>10) of tires for various vehicles since I discovered their prices (including shipping) were less than local, or nearby, dealers. Some tires I have been interested in aren't available from the small town/low volume dealers here (and I get the feeling they think they are doing me a great favor to special order tires). So I go online, order what I want and they appear in my carport in a couple of days. My local tire guy does the mounting and balancing.

I haven't had a tire warrranty issue, so I wonder how dealing with that might be with other than a local store. Maybe someone here has ... ??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts