Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've had an Extang trifecta on the truck for about 3.5 years, works great and I love it but it got a small defect on the back right side. Looked like the cover was coming out of the channel. I kept pushing it back in the channel for a few months but finally gave up and fired off an email to the regional supe. Todd emailed me back w/i a day and said send me some pics and he'll see what he could do. Sent him a few pics and he came back and said "the issue you are experiencing atypical compared to the performance expected from our Trifecta truck bed covers..."

So he had me cut out the lot number from the cover and send it in. Had a brand new Trifecta at my door 5 days later. So all in all out-freaking-standing customer service from Extang!

BTW I'm gonna post up the old cover in the for sale section for $50. It still works great, just has a hole in it that I put duct tape on both sides now. Someone with a little skill in sewing could easily patch it up and have a good bedcover for cheap.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Wish I could say the same about Tonneaumasters..My roll up is a POS and I can't get a response from anyone:bangit:
Cheers, Lee S.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts